Free book when you join The Caregiver’s Path Community
On Join The Caregiver’s Path Community
Helping you find meaning and support as you travel along the caregiver’s path
What is The Caregiver’s Path Community?
The Caregiver’s Path Community is a place to have a deeper conversation about what matters to you, what you worry about, and what you need help with. It is an online community of people who are going through what you are going through. Viki understands how difficult it is for caregivers to get out of the house to get the support they need. This is why she has created this place where you can go in the middle of night and say your truth and know that someone is listening and understands.
This is about your life. You matter too!
The Caregiver’s Path Community is where you get your “emotional insurance.”
It is a safe, private, supportive, educational and compassionate place for both family and professional caregivers.
What are caregivers talking about in the Discussion Forum right now?
“I think it is time to take my husband’s car keys away but how do I say it to him?”
“I am taking care of my mom and she just said the sweetest thing.”
“I am really overwhelmed right now and my family isn’t helping.”
“I’m in a crisis! My grandfather just fell and broke his hip. What do I do next?”
What do you get when you sign up?
• A free copy of the book, The Caregiver’s Path to Compassionate Decision Making: Making Choices for Those Who Can’t.
• 2 webinars per month where you can get your questions answered, hear interviews with experts, receive additional education from Viki, and much more.
• 24/7 Caregiver Discussion Forum
• Online crisis support from Viki and your caregiver friends
• Audio and video trainings (coming soon)
Downloadable Bonus Gifts when you sign up:
• Two-part series on “Protecting and Respecting the Person in Your Care”
• Crisis Worksheet
• Questions to Ask When Making Medical Decisions
What does it cost?
Start up offer: $30 – This includes a free copy of The Caregiver’s Path to Compassionate Decision Making: Making Choices for Those Who Can’t and three months of online community support! (Non-refundable) If you already have a book, you can join for the first three months for $15.
After three months, it continues at $9.95 per month. And of course, you can cancel anytime.
How do I get started? After June 1st,
Register at www.TheCaregiversPathCommunity.com.