Join me as I interview Craig J. Phillips, “A Second Chance to Live After a Brain Injury,” on Friday, Sept. 9th at 9AM PST. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kindethics/2011/09/09/craig-j-phillips-living-again-after-a-brain-injury
Craig J. Phillips has lived with a brain injury and an invisible disability for the past 42 years. His desire is to inspire individuals to consider the possibilities. Craig’s motivation is to encourage individuals to not give up on themselves, their dreams or their destinies. Craig’s background is:
• Master’s level Rehabilitation Counselor
• Experience working with in a state agency counseling clients around educational and employment issues as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.
• Certified Rehabilitation Counselor 1990 – 2000.
• Medical training in nursing – Licensed Practical Nursing.
• Experience working with and serving clients in corporate worker’s compensation as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.
• Author of articles that are published throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.
As a motivational / inspirational speaker Craig’s focus is to provide information in such a way to encourage, motivate and empower my audience to thrive in life — regardless of their challenges, disabilities or disadvantages.
Have a kind and respectful day.